By John Griffin
Posted on31 July 2009.
The restaurant scene has been busy of late:
- Genghis Grill, the Mongolian barbecue chain, has opened a second San Antonio location. It is at 8603 State Highway 151, Suite 109, which is near Sea World. Call (210) 647-KHAN (5426).
- Burger Bistro has opened at 2267 N.W. Military Hwy., in the space that once housed Del Sol. Burgers, salads, chicken and more are on the menu. Call (210) 366-9061.
- Jason Dady sent out a tweet recently saying he was interested in talking with the owner of the Fairmount Hotel about taking over the space last occupied by the now-closed Luca Ristorante. Its sister restaurant, Tresca in the Stone Oak area, closed earlier this year .
- Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse, will open in late August in the Rivercenter Mall, 849 E. Commerce St., next to the Marriott, according to the restaurant's website.
- Audry's Mexican Restaurant, 601 Camden St., has closed.