This past week, SavorSA has treated you to a host of stories ranging from the new liquid gold pouring forth in Texas, olive oil, to news ways to prepare red and green enchiladas.
Here’s a quick look at what was posted. Click on the headline to read a story you may have missed.
- Chefs’ Corner: Garlic-glazed Tofu a Hit
- The New Green Gold of Texas Olive Oil
- Grilled Pizza, Two Ways – Faster Than Ever
- Kids Get a Taste of life in the Kitchen
- ‘The Flavor Bible’ Partners You With Great Combinations
- Daily Dish: Dady to Move into Fairmount
- Fishland Fish Market: Fried and Fabulous
- WalkerSpeak: Red or Green Enchiladas Work for a Crowd
- Griffin to Go: A Chance Encounter Leads to Great Reads, Great Eats