Ever wanted to make barbecue like an old pro? You can learn at County Line, 10101 I-10.
The restaurant is hosting its first Pitmaster Cooking Class at 7 p.m. Friday.
The evening includes the live cooking demonstration, a recipe book, cocktail reception, four-course dinner and a series of craft beers, all for $30, not including tax or tip.
The menu includes:
- Jose Cuervo Tradicional Prickly Pear Margaritas
- Hatch Green Chiles Stuffed with Chive Cream Cheese and County Line Sausage
- Grilled Caesar Salad
- Memphis Rubbed Pork Shoulder served with Green Apple Coleslaw
- Grilled Peach and Pound Cake Kebabs with a Jack Daniel’s Sauce
- Beers and ales from Freetail Brewing Co.
This is the first of what County Line hopes will be a monthly series of classes. For reservations, call 210-641-1998.