Posted on17 April 2011.
The new location for the city's 48th Whataburger celebrates its opening at The Rim with free food events happening Monday through Friday of this week. The restaurant opened on March 21 at 18303 IH-10 West, near the intersection of IH-10 and Worth Parkway.
- Monday (April 18) from 7-10 a.m.: Buy a taquito, get one free
- Tuesday, (April 19) from 3-5 p.m.: free apple or seasonal pie
- Wednesday, (April 20) from 3-5 p.m.: Buy a Whataburger, get one free
- Thursday, (April 21) from 3-5 p.m.: free cookie
- Friday, (April 22) from 7-10 a.m.: buy a Breakfast on a Bun, get one free
The family-owned Whataburger is headquartered in San Antonio and has made its burgers in the same way since it opened in 1950.