In need of some Christmas spirits? Then check out the Holiday Cheer cocktail menu at Barriba Cantina, 111 Crockett St., above the County Line.
The menu will last until spring and includes some potent potables, including:
- Tuaca Lemon Drop Martini — Lemon- and sugar-infused Skyy Vodka with a touch of Tuaca, $11.
- Mango Loco — Republic Sliver Organic Tequila, Patron Citronge, mango, Tabasco and simple syrup, $8.75.
- La Guapa (aka Sexy Girl) — 100 Proof Dulce Vida Organic Tequila, Amaretto, grapefruit juice, ginger beer and cayenne pepper, $8.
- Spiced Apple Manhattan — Apple- and cinnamon-infused Jim Beam, sweet Vermouth, Goldschlager and Angostura Bitters, $9.25.
- Hot Apple Toddy — Apple- and cinnamon-infused Jim Beam and apple cider, $6.50.
- Diosa Verde (aka Green Goddess) — Blended Bacardi Rum, avocado, half and half, lime juice and simple syrup, $8.
- Chocolate Razz Martini — Stoli Razberi Vodka, Bailey’s and Crème de Cacao, $11.
- Ambrosia Martini — Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Frangelico, grapes, pineapple, lime juice and simple syrup, $9.50.
- Pomegranate Fizz — Pomegranate-infused Beefeater Gin and elderflower liqueur, topped with Champagne, $8.
Barriba Cantina is open daily from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. That includes New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day with no cover charge or reservations needed. Call 210-228-9876.