By John Griffin
Posted on15 February 2012.
Grilled Oysters, such as Oysters Rockefeller, are popular Mardi Gras treats.
Wildfish Seafood Grille in San Antonio gears up to celebrate one of the year’s most prized holidays on Tuesday, February 21st. While there won’t be a “Fat Tuesday” parade, diners can enjoy a “food carnival” complete with authentic Southern cuisine and plenty of charm. Executive Chef Eddie Djilali will serve up festive offerings including:
• Louisiana Oysters
• The Wildfish All Lump Crab Cake Sautéed with Chive Remoulade Sauce
• Broiled Oysters with spinach and artichoke fondue
• Lemon Sole in Parmesan Crust sautéed with Plum Tomato, Herb Salad and Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce
• Gulf Snapper Filet with Fresh Jonah Crab sautéed with Lemon-Chive Butter Sauce
• Two, ½-pound West Australian Lobster Tails, Broiled with Drawn Butter and Lemon
The restaurant will also feature traditional New Orleans-style cocktails including mojitos, bloody marys and mint juleps upon request.
Located at 1834 NW Loop 1604 San Antonio, TX 78248, Wildfish is open daily for happy hour at 4 p.m. and for dinner nightly in the dining room at 5 p.m. Patio dining and valet parking is available. For more information please call 210.493.1600 or visit the website at www.WildfishSeafoodGrille.com.
ABOUT WILDFISH SEAFOOD GRILLE
Wildfish Seafood Grille offers the finest fresh fish, hand-shucked shellfish and Midwestern, aged USDA prime center-cut steaks set in a high energy, casual, contemporary environment centered around an exhibition kitchen, innovative raw bar and a showpiece bar and lounge.