The Westin La Cantera, 16641 La Cantera Parkway, is planning a spring beer dinner for 7 p.m. March 30.
The meal, which will be presented in La Cantera Grille will feature five pilsners from around the world.
The brews, from countries such as Germany and Japan, have been paired with five courses created by chef Isaac Cantu and chef Henry Wesolowski.
The menu is as follows:
- Japan’s Asahi Amber Lager paired with Assorted Dim Sum, Vegetable Sushi and Skewered Duck
- Italy’s Birra Moretti served alongside Homemade Gnocchi with Roasted Red Pepper “Pesto”
- Germany’s Bitburger Classic Eintopf with “German Stew”
- America’s Rahr and Sons Ugly Pug Black Lager with Slow Smoked BBQ Glazed Short Ribs
- India’s Kingfisher Premium Lager with Wesolowski’s Dessert Creation
Tickets cost $55 a person, plus tax and tip. For reservations, call (210) 558-2305.