The County Line, 10101 I-10 W., has resumed its popular music series on Wednesday nights. The
Now in its 12th year, the series has featured some of the best Texas and national country musicians.
All of the shows are free, but those who attend are asked to bring donation of either food or money for the San Antonio Food Bank. Since it started, the series has raised more than a half million pounds of food, with last year’s series alone bringing in more than 50,025 pounds.
This year’s lineup includes:
- March 28 – Hudson Moore with Jonathan Garcia Band
- April 4 – Stoney LaRue (solo acoustic) with James Delgado
- April 11 – Two Tons of Steel with Rockn H. Band
- April 18 – Cody Johnson with Jeffery Charle
- April 25 – Cody & Willie Braun of Reckless Kelly with James Pardo
- May 2 – Roger Creager with John David Kent
- May 9 – Charlie Robison
- May 16 – TBD
- May 23 – Kyle Park with Bri Bagwell
- May 30 – TBD
- June 6 – Jason Boland & The Stragglers with James Delgado
- June 13 – Brandon Rhyder with Jonathan Garcia Band
- June 20 – Bart Crow Band
- June 27 – Dirty River Boys with Kyle Reed
- July 11 – Whiskey Myers
- Aug. 15 – Cory Morrow
Held on the restaurant’s open-air patio, the concerts feature an opening act at 6:30 p.m. with the headliner playing from 8 to 10 p.m. Drink specials run from 3 to 7 p.m. on concert days. Concerts are held rain or shine.
“We are excited and extremely grateful to have this continued partnership with County Line BBQ again this year,” says Eric Cooper, San Antonio Food Bank President and CEO. “Over the past 11 years, this effort has collected more than 50,047 pounds of food that has gone to help feed thousands of hungry individuals in Southwest Texas.”
The County Line continually updates the concert line-up on its website. Click here for details.
Call (210) 641-1998 for more information.