Tickets for this year's Culinaria go on sale today, and there are some early bird prices that you can take advantage of. This year's festival will be May 16-20 with events that include:
- May 16 — Sip, Savor and Shop at the Shops at La Cantera. Fashion shows, tastes of fine food and wines from around the world are served up among the shops, many of which are offering discounts to attendees. $35 in advance or $50 at the gate.
- May 17 — Winemaker dinners. The lineup hasn't been completed yet, but you can expect some lively food and wine pairings.
- May 18 — Best of Mexico. The event returns to La Villita, where there's plenty of room to mix and mingle while sampling wines, tequilas and an array of dishes from local restaurants and visitors showcasing the best Mexico has to offer. $50 in advance or $65 at the door.
- May 19 — The Grand Tasting at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Last year's event was a sellout with plenty of lengthy lines for food. To avoid that this year, the number of tickets will be reduced, so the event won't be too crowded. $100 in advance or $125 at the door.
- May 20 — Burgers, BBQ and Beer at the Pearl. Restaurants from throughout the city and the area will be on hand to serve up some tasty treats paired with craft beers, some cocktails and wine.$35 in advance or $50 at the gate.