A ceviche sampler at 210 Ceviche.
Ceviche lovers will want to check this out: 210 Ceviche has opened at 9502 I-10 W., next to Taco Tote.
210 Ceviche serves up seafood Mazatlan-style.
As the name implies, the menu features plenty of ceviches, 10 in all. A few include:
- Al Clamato — Shrimp and fish cured in a lime and Clamato marinade with diced tomato, jalapeño, red onion, cucumber and more.
- Ahi — Tuna cured in a lime-soy marinade with diced celery, onions, cucumber and cilantro.
- Estilo Sierra — Minced wahoo fish cured in lime and serrano peppers with diced onion, carrots and cucumbers.
- 3 Amigos — Shrimp, fish and octopus marinated in lime and orange juices with diced red onion and cucumber.
- Mar Rojo — Fish cured in lime and orange juices with beet purée, diced onions, jalapeños and cucumber.
But the menu doesn't end there. There are also seafood tacos, tostadas, soups, salads, even a shrimp burger.
210 Ceviche is next to Taco Tote on I-10.
The seafood is flown in fresh from the Pacific, says Ricardo Mora, one of the owners.
"We're very excited to be opening in San Antonio," he says. "We see a huge potential for growth with our food."
The emphasis of the menu is the flavors of Mazatlan and the Sinaloa region, which is on the Pacific coast.
A chef's private tasting bar is coming. A full bar is offered along with a numerous Mexican beers.
Live music is coming on weekends.
Mora knows not everyone is a seafood fan. For those who have to have some more grounded, you can always bring an order over from Taco Tote.
210 Ceviche is open 10 a.m. to midnight Sunday-Wednesday and 10 a.m.-2 a.m. Thursday-Saturday.
Call (210) 593-9300 for details. Click here
for a full menu.
Andrew Weissman has opened Minnie's Tavern.
In other restaurant news, Andrew Weissman has opened Minnie's Tavern at 328 E. Josephine St. in the historic building that once housed Liberty Bar.
The gastropub menu includes dishes such as steak frites, moules frites, foie gras torchon, mousse and salads. A matching wine and beer list to go with the food is also offered.
Minnie's is open Tuesday-Sunday for lunch and Tuesday-Saturday for dinner.
Call (210) 220-1890 for reservations and details.