The Spurs are up 2-1 in the NBA Playoffs, leading to numerous specials around town.
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade, 9821 Colonnade Blvd., not only offers the game on a 14-foot diagonal screen, but it also offering a series of appetizer and drink specials. They include:
- “The Big Three” Spurs Sampler Platter – Jalapeño poppers, mini beef taquitos, chimichangas ($8)
- Silver & Black – Pitcher of Shiner beer ($10)
- Pop’s Pick – Pitcher of Shiner beer & “The Big Three platter” ($16)
- TonyAppleTini – Green Apple Smirnoff, Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps ($8)
- Duncarita, – Jose Cuervo, triple sec, fresh lime juice, mango ($8)
- Ginobili Malbec – Terrazas de loz Andes Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina ($8)
Parking is free. For more information, call (210) 691-8888.