The ingredients are a surprise to the diners and, until a few days before the dinner, to the chefs, too. But while the menu may offer a dozen surprise courses, the lineup of wines has been announced.
- McPherson Roussanne Reserve from Texas
- Blackbird Arriviste Rosé from California
- Shaya Habis Old Vine Verdejo from Spain
- Chateau Baumard, a sparkling rosé of Cabernet Franc from France
Juan Gil Muscat from Spain
- Chateau d’Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé from France
- Macedoin Pinot Noir from Macedonia
- Fontanafredda Barbera from Italy
- Villa Ponciago Fleurie Gamay from France
- Renato Ratti Dolcetto from Italy
- I’m Rosé of Cabernet Sauvignon from California
- Two Hands Brilliant Disguise Moscato from Australia
You can also expect two cocktails.
Dinner begins at 5 p.m. Arcade is at 303 Pearl Parkway.
Tickets for the meal are $75 apiece. Email email@example.com for instructions on how to pay via PayPal.