San Antonio always loves a party, and one filled with fine food and drinks is coming up on March 8.
The San Antonio Chef Cooperative, the Dorćol Distilling Company and Edible San Antonio are throwing a party called Cocktails for Cinema. At 7 p.m. that day, you can enjoy plenty of food, Dorćol cocktails, Alamo Beer, and parings from the Bending Branch Winery. Plus, it’s all for a great cause: the 20th San Antonio Film Festival.
The lineup for the evening includes the following:
- Chris Ware – Arcade Midtown Kitchen
- Jeret Peña – Brooklynite
- Don Marsh – Bar 1919
- Adrian Sarabia – Blue Box
- Johnny Umaul – TBA
- Nick Kenna- Dorćol Distilling Company
- Bending Branch Winery with Jenn Beckmann
- Alamo Beer Company
- Isaac Cantu – Cordillera Ranch
- Alex Altamirano – Morrison Dining
- Melissa Beverage – GauchoGourmet
- Toby Soto – Ocho, Hotel Havana
- Kathy Pullin – Pullin BBQ
- James Whitson – Brindles Awesome Ice Cream
- Zach Lutton – Zedric’s: Fit with Flavor
The Supporting Chefs
- Stephen Paprocki – Topchefa
- Chris Cook – Farm2Fork Catering Company
- Jeff White – Boiler House
There will be six food stations and three bars set up, all to help the 20-year-old film festival, which is working on creating a nationally known platform for independent filmmakers as well as an educational program for local artists.
A silent auction including a special edition of hand-numbered, hand-signed culinary-focused giclée by Adam Rocha, director of the San Antonio Film Festival, will be included.
Tickets are $79 and can be purchased through Ticketbud.