By John Griffin
Posted on04 March 2014.
Six of San Antonio's chefs will be appearing together in a dinner March 13 that's being sponsored by Nao Restaurant and USA Today.
The chefs include:
- Geronimo Lopez: Nao Restaurant
- Alain Dubernard: Nao Restaurant
- Johnny Hernandez: La Gloria
- Andrew Weissman: Il Sogno
- Steve McHugh: Cured
- Michael Sohocki: Restaurant Gwendolyn
The event will be at Nao in the Pearl Brewery, 312 Pearl Parkway. It begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and chefs demonstrations, followed by dinner at 7 p.m.
The meal will include a six-course dinner with wine pairings, live entertainment and chef commentary of the dishes. The price is $100 per person plus tax and 17 percent tip.
For pre-paid reservations, call 210-554-6484.