A new slate of specialty handcrafted cocktails for the fall and winter—as well as Texas craft beers—are now available at The County Line Bar-B-Q restaurant at 10101 I-10 W.
The cocktails were designed by the restaurant’s assistant general manager/pitmaster/chef Garrett Stephens to focus on a “playful twist on traditional fall flavors.”
All beers and specialty cocktails are discounted during happy hour, which runs Monday through Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. Happy hour includes $1 off these handcrafted cocktails, as well as beer, house margaritas, Grande margaritas, Gallo Borracho margaritas, wells and all appetizers.
These new handcrafted cocktails will be available through the fall and winter include:
- Frozen Rebecca Creek and Coke: Frozen Rebecca Creek Whiskey and Coca-Cola – $6.75
- Whirly-Gig: Bulleit Rye, Laird’s Applejack, apple cider, simple syrup and Angostura Bitters – $8.00
- Ribs and Whiskey: Bulleit Bourbon, blood orange, chocolate bitters and simple syrup – $7.50
- Big Ol’ Vanilla Coke: Double shot of Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum, scraped vanilla bean and vanilla bitters, served on the rocks in a jumbo chalice with an upside-down 8 oz. Coke Classic longneck – $8.50
Caramel Green Apple Martini: Caramel vodka, green apple vodka, apple pucker and apple cider – $7.50
- White Chocolate Peppermint Martini: Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, vanilla vodka and peppermint schnapps – $8.00
- Apples and Pears: Grey Goose Pear Vodka, apple cider and Prosecco – $7.75
- Coco-Rum Chata Hot Chocolate: Rum Chata, Malibu Rum, hot cocoa, jumbo marshmallow, toasted coconut and cinnamon – $7.75
Past specialty cocktails that remain on menu:
- Old Smokey: Texas Red River Rye, BBQ bitters, flamed orange and pit-smoked ice – $8
- The John Daly: Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, limoncello and sweet tea – $7.50
Texas draft brews include Busted Sandal 210 Ale, Saint Arnold Fancy Lawnmower, Rahr & Sons Helles Lager, Cedar Creek Dankosaurus IPA and Shiner Bock.
For more information, call 210-641-1998.