Halloween is bringing plenty of treats to area restaurants. Here are a few.
Barbecue, books and more
John Griffin and Bonnie Walker will be at Texas Pride Barbecue, 2980 E. Loop 1604, Adkins, to sign copies of “Barbecue Lover’s Texas” for the last Friday fish fry of the season.
The signing begins at 6:30 p.m., at which time you can get your fill of barbecue as well as fried pollack or shrimp, have a few longnecks and listen to live music on a fall evening.
For more information, call 210-649-3730.
Copa is in a partying mood
Copa Wine Bar, 19141 Stone Oak Parkway, is having a Halloween party. On the menu for the evening:
- Cocktail Specials-SCREAMsicles, Leinenkugal, Orange Shandy, French Vanilla Infused Sake
- Hocus Pocus: Sparkling Rose & Blood Orange Italian Soda
- Wine Specials: Happy hour all night with 25% off all wine and beer (excluding flights), $15 Make your own Concha y Toro Flights, $5 Sangria by the glass, 1/2 off full-size bottles of bubbly, 1/2 off anything from the Stellar Cellar
- Food Specials: Belly of the Beast Tacos and Candy Corn Jarfaits
- Costume Contest 7-10 p.m. Winner gets a 5-liter bottle of Casillero del Diablo Cabernet.
Dale Watson at Two Step
Two Step Restaurant and Cantina, 9840 W. Loop 1604 N., is hosting Dale Watson and his Lonestars on Halloween evening. The music begins at 8 p.m.
VIP tables are $40 apiece and include an appetizer and a bucket of goodies from Lone Star Beer.
In addition to the concert, the restaurant is offering a haunted house and kids’ games.
For reservations and VIP tables, call 210-688-2686.